". . . Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching comes the changes. . . The tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleanded surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly. . . Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey. . . For one day each of us will run out of tomorrows." -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day!

Valentine's was great! Ty began it with a wonderful homemade breakfast! .... {he's so cute!}

And then we got 2 more additions into our little home!!! ... {he installed them that day!}
I love you so much sweetie!

Our stove broke, and so we were using this little Black & Decker toaster oven we had got for our wedding! It was great for a couple months, but we couldn't keep living like that:)


Our dishwasher had also started leaking..... now, for the 1st year of our marriage we didn't have one and we had to hand wash everything! But once you've had one, there's no going back! :)


So now we have our beautiful black set to match our black sink! {next, a black fridge! but I can wait!}
Thanks for being such an amazing husband & doing so much for me always! Love ya babe!

9 comments:

Kori said...

What a lucky girl you are!

Sharida said...

Oooooo! How sweet is he?! I want your sink!! Ok, and the stove and the dishwasher. I'm so surprised ours haven't broke yet. They are still the originals from when the house was built. I'll just come over and take a tour. lol Since all our houses are so similar I L.O.V.E. looking at everyone elses, gives me decorating ideas!

Jennie said...

i love the bacon and eggs :) cute ty! i love the new appliances too! when is the fridge coming?? we need to come over for dinner ;) oh and my phone is working ... kind of ... it came back to life and all my stuff is there but my screen is pretty hard to see ... it works well enough though so until i can figure a way around the $400, it'll work great! love ya!

Addie May said...

Those look great! What a fun valentine's gift!

Suzanne Gnehm said...

Looks good! It's so fun that you got these. Ties it all together.

Tanada said...

How fun, what a great valentines day! You definately need a working kitchen, it's neat you have such a handy hubby.

~Paige~ said...

Hope you had a great Valentines! Those pictures below of hunter are adorable!

The Hatch Batch said...

Way to go tyler! I love the cute breakfast idea:) You guys are such a cute family

Tanada said...

Sorry I missed book club last night. My little one threw up and started with diarrhea just before I was gonna come. I would have called but I was really busy taking care of the sicky and trying not to get my nephew and Lillian sick as well.