". . . Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching comes the changes. . . The tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleanded surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly. . . Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey. . . For one day each of us will run out of tomorrows." -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine Photos!

Jennie and I decided to have some fun with the kids today and take Valentine photos! They were a little crazy and uncooperative at times:) But, all in all they had fun and we think they are too cute!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! those are so cute!
GREAT work!!! I can't to meet her at the workshop :)

Suzanne Gnehm said...

Cute kids. Looks like you guys had way to much fun. Being a grandma of one of them I must say they are dang cute.

Kori said...

So cute! I've wanted to make the same kind of colages...but I don't know how. Any tips?

Candis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candis said...

Sorry I accidentally deleted my comment. I think those pictures are cute and creative. You girls are really talented.

ClaysJenna said...

How cute!! Love them. Hunter is just darling!

jEsSiCa said...

Thanks everyone! :)

And Kori, I just use Picasa. That's my favorite photo program, cause it's simple & can do all your basic editing needs:)