". . . Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching comes the changes. . . The tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleanded surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly. . . Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey. . . For one day each of us will run out of tomorrows." -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Saturday Trip Up to Logan!

9 comments:

Jason & Nicole said...

This little trip looks so fun!! I miss you tons we really need to hanout as soon as I get back to Utah!!

ThE oLdHaM's said...

Jessica! Your little boy is so cute! Don't you just love Logan?!?!? We've been camping up there the last 3 weekends. I love it!

Suzanne Gnehm said...

This was so much fun. We got a little wet and you got real dirty but it was worth it. We will have to have more splash contest! It was so cute that Hunter loved it so much too. Luv ya guys.

ThE oLdHaM's said...

I really do love Hells Kitchen. The chef is so mean, but I love watching the cooking competitions. All of the people are so competitive and they make such creative meals. How is life for you guys?!?!?

Ju and Brack said...

Jess! How are you? I'm so glad I found your blog. Your little guy is getting so big! I hope things are going well!

Anonymous said...

Jessica---This is Annie West(in your ward) I found you through Jill's blog...=)
Hunter is soooooooo CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

So I am not the only one who found you through a blog! It's Andrea Steed. I found your blog through Margie's. I love your blog! It is so cute. Send me your email so that I can send you an invite to mine. My email is asteed42@hotmail.com.

The Ostlers said...

Can I just tell you that your blog is absolutely adorable! I love your background... Your little boy is getting so big :)

Annie

Adrienne said...

hi this is Adrienne (stevens) don't know if you remember me but I found your blog and your boy is very cute.