". . . Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching comes the changes. . . The tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleanded surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly. . . Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey. . . For one day each of us will run out of tomorrows." -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Friday, June 6, 2008

My Week with Emma!

Emma loved to play with Jersey! They were such good pals:)

We had one good day open up on Thursday and took the opportunity to go on a walk to the park! Emma loved to go on the slides and climb on the playground.

Emma also loved to play with Hunter. She was such a good helper! Hunter loved to mess up her puzzles she just put together and try to eat her crayons:) I watched her everyday for a week. It was great! It gave me a glimpse at how my life was going to be in probably another couple years! She was so much fun!

7 comments:

FC said...

I just stumbled upon your site. You have an absolutely adorable family. Someday I hope I could have my own too. Cheers!

Hannah

Unknown said...

Emma have very luck!
Congratulations.

Kisses.

Marci + Dan said...

Jess! Tyler! and HUNTER!! How great to see your little family at one click of a mouse. It has certainly been a while. Hope all is well! xoxo - Marci and Dan

Lacey Jay said...

JESS! I was so excited to come across your blog. It's been years since I've seen you. You look GrEaT! Your son is SO adorable. You have such a cute little family:) How are things?

Addie May said...

Those pics of Hunter on your last post were so stinking cute! I loved the ones of him sprawled out on Ty's lap! He's one big kid!! so cute!!

Jordan Frazier said...

Hi Jess!
I got the invite--but i can't come
:( We have a family reunion up in Logan. Tell everyone hi! Have fun!

The Ostlers said...

Jessica!
This is Annie(Richins) and I saw your link on Addie May's page, so I just wanted to say hi! I can't believe how huge your adorable little boy is! I hope all is well with you... I just started a blog a few weeks ago and I am still getting used to it but my blog is joshandannieostler.blogspot.com. I am glad I found you so I can keep updated on all that is happening with you:)

Annie