". . . Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching comes the changes. . . The tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleanded surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly. . . Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey. . . For one day each of us will run out of tomorrows." -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Friday, April 24, 2009

Swimsuit Season is Upon Us!


Swimsuit season is right around the corner! I am totally dreading putting one of these on :( , but I must decide or the sizes I want will probably be gone! I am having a horrible time narrowing my decision though {surprise, surprise} These are some of my top choices, and I'm asking for opinions:) So help! If you like what you see and want to search for some for yourself.... here's where they came from: Lime Ricki, Hapari, and Down East Basics.

9 comments:

Heather K said...

Sorry this is random. I happen to come across the stamp club blog from Crystal & then to you. I don't know if you're familiar with Layers Clothing(layersclothing.com - use online partner code 360) They have lots of cute suits. Let me know if you have any questions or want to try any on. I'm in Clinton. Thanks!

anne said...

O just be glad you still have some time before summer actually hits up there. We are already in swim suit season down here and I'm in trouble. I still have 5 lbs to lose and I have last years suit that is very worn. Ahh.
I like all your choices. I don't know why it's so hard for us girls to just choose a suit...but it is. Good luck in the hunt. You have good taste. :)

Kori said...

They are all way cute! Your taste in swimsuits is a great as your taste in music!

KO said...

You would be smokin' hot in #6!

Sharida said...

I love 6 & 7! Have you checked out Modbe's swim this year? I don't sell anymore but I still get a 30% discount. Personally, I'm not too fond of their suits this year some are totally disgusting! lol But they do have a couple cute ones!

Jennie said...

I love 2 and 7 :) I {really} like number 2!!

~Paige~ said...

I like 4 and 7 best! Your easter pictures are too cute, I love Hunters outfit! Looks like you had a great april!

jEsSiCa said...

Thank you so much for your opinions everyone! Definitely helped!! I've decided on 7:)

Candis said...

Please don't make me think about swim suits:)