". . . Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching comes the changes. . . The tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleanded surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly. . . Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey. . . For one day each of us will run out of tomorrows." -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Meal Time!!


WOW! Okay, so this is what dinner time has turned into the last couple weeks . . . "let's see how much food and sauce I can put in my hair!" Seriously, he does! Every night! Ketchup, potatoes, spaghetti, noodles, cheese. . . anything and everything! Especially if it is 'saucey'. Thus, I have to try not to give him things like that at lunch or he gets two baths a day:) It really just makes me laugh {most of the time}! He has to get in the bath before bed anyway, so he might as well enjoy his dinner, right?! I just hope he gets over it soon! I love you Hunter!

10 comments:

Jason & Nicole said...

oh my heck- so funny!! Its a good thing you have lots of patience!! :)

Kori said...

You've learned quickly it is best to just strip him down! Good thing they're so darn cute, huh?!

The Ostlers said...

what a cutie! I always get "saucy" things all over me when I eat too, so Hunter and I have something in common!

Tanada said...

How adorable. The sauced up pics are the best. Lately with Lilly I just put her in the tub after a meal. She just gets too dirty. Anyway you obviously know how that is. Very cute!

Sharida said...

Red Sauce and Red hair....WOW what a match!! At least he's enjoying himself!! I love it, these are the wonderful moments of motherhood, I wouldn't miss it for anything!! You know your a great mom when you can laugh {most of the time} lol

Addie May said...

You are one patient mom!! love the pictures!! I won't be at stamp club tonight...it's mine and Ladd's anniversary!

Suzanne Gnehm said...

I love when he does this. It makes me laugh even though it is alot of clean up he is just so darn cute.

April said...

that is hilarious! i remember savanah doing that!! he is such a cute little boy! luv ya!

Candis said...

So that's how he got his red hair:) That is so silly!

The Hatch Batch said...

Oh wow! You are so much more patient than I am:) So much fun for him though!!