". . . Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching comes the changes. . . The tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleanded surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly. . . Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey. . . For one day each of us will run out of tomorrows." -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, August 19, 2010

mY bOyS!


Well, my little guy is here! I know I have a lot more pictures to post, but here's one for ya! {I just haven't had time to go through all the hundreds of pics yet;) } This is my favorite:) Bode was born July 21st at 5:50pm. He was 6 lbs. 11 oz.! I can't believe I went from one extreme to the other:) He is such a good little dude! Thanks everyone for all your thoughts and good wishes! We are doing so good, and I'm so glad to have Bode here now.


Hunter is the best big brother to Bode! He just loves him! I'm such a lucky mom!

4 comments:

Jill Pritchett said...

I love it. Hunter has the biggest smile on his face. They are going to be great little buddies.

The Hatch Batch said...

What cute little brothers! I loved seeing sweet little Bodee this weekend. What a angel! Your family was so kind coming to the wedding festivities:) I'll probably be seeing you soon next week at Bryce's wedding-

Jordan Frazier said...

congrats, Jess! Hope everything is going good:) He looks darling...i think you should post more pics:)

Jill Pritchett said...

He is the cutest thing ever!!!! I can tell Hunter will be a great brother to him. I can't wait to see him.