". . . Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching comes the changes. . . The tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleanded surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly. . . Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey. . . For one day each of us will run out of tomorrows." -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bella's Arrival! :)

Here's Bella Elizabeth Burbidge's wonderful entrance into this world. . .



















We love you sweet girl!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Jess!! Hey! How are you doing? I found your adorbale blog! Hope life is treating you well!!!

The Hatch Batch said...

What fun pictures Jess! What a good aunt you are. I loved the idea of the clock so you can remeber the time they were born. Bella is beautiful! I finally went to see her:) Can't wait for your little guys pictures to come! Good luck-

~Paige~ said...

I haven't checked your blog in forever! CONGRATULATIONS and the pregnancy and having another little adorable boy to add to your family :) Isn't labor and delivery such a neat experience, her little girl is cute..I just love her hair. Hope all is well!

Kori said...

Jess, you captured so many cute moments in your pictures. I felt like I was there, anticipating the big arival with you. She is darling. I think it is so neat how I love my sister's kids like my own...being an aunt is awesome!