". . . Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching comes the changes. . . The tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleanded surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly. . . Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey. . . For one day each of us will run out of tomorrows." -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HeRe We Go AgAiN!!


Well, I guess it's time I announce that Tyler and I are having another little one that will be joining our family! :) I am 12 weeks along . . . we just had our first appointment today, and things are going great! My due date is July 26th. I should know by next appt what I am having so I'm really excited! I will keep an update but so far so good! Yay for Baby G to be!

14 comments:

anne said...

Congratulations!!! 2 just makes things so much busier, but there's a lot more love to go around.

Good luck with your pregnancy and I hope everything goes well. Can't wait to find out what you are having. :)

Candis said...

Congratulations! You guys are such awesome parents. This baby doesn't know how lucky it is.

Anonymous said...

YAY jessica :)
im soooo happy! you hopeing for a bundle of pink? or a little brother for Hunter?

Im so happy for you both!!!

Ju and Brack said...

Congrats Jess! I'm so excited for you. Good luck. I hope things go smoothly for you. Can't wait to see what you are having!

Kori said...

Awesome!How exciting for your cute little family. I bet Brian and Suzanne are extatic! Congrats to you all!

I don't think I had the right email address to give you access to my blog. Email me at
jrichards8755@msn.com
with your correct email and I'll send you an invite!

Morgan said...

Congrats you guys we are so happy for you!

The Ostlers said...

Wow...how exciting! Congratulations...you are seriously the cutest mom ever and I hope you are feeling well :)

JD and Alicia said...

Yay! So happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Jess that is so exciting! Congrats!

Stacy said...

How fun!!! Hunter needs to come play with Kenzie. Every time we are talking about friends Kenzie says, "And Hunter!"

Kristy and Dave said...

That's great news! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl.

Kaila said...

Congrats!!! You guys must be so excited and I bet hunter doesn't know whats going on but when he does he's going to be thrilled and a great big brother. I know it.

Hale-O There said...

That is so exciting! You will have so much fun with two little ones! keep updating with any news.
Tell Tyler hi.

jEsSiCa said...

Thanks everyone! We really are so excited:)