". . . Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching comes the changes. . . The tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleanded surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly. . . Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey. . . For one day each of us will run out of tomorrows." -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Sister!!

Well I've neglected my blog a little lately, so this is a few days late but better than never! Happy 29th Birthday to my big sis!! Thanks for being such a wonderful {sig bister} and {frest bend}! You are always there for me and I look up to you so much! You are the best aunt to my little dude, and he loves you so much too! Thanks for all the great laughs, tears, talks, and memories shared!


{Live it up before your out of your 20's!}
ha, ha!
I love you a million red starbursts!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

{seriously} livin' it up! ha! YOU are the best sister and friend I could ever ask for! I love you a million swedish fish!!