". . . Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching comes the changes. . . The tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleanded surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly. . . Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey. . . For one day each of us will run out of tomorrows." -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our 2 Year Anniversay!

Wow! Two years already! It's amazing how in one instance it seems like we've been married forever but at the same time I can't believe it's been two years already - I don't know if that makes any sense to anyone but me:)
But truly, I feel so blessed. I have the most amazing husband! He is truly like none other. Thank you sweetie for always treating me like your queen, for your thoughtfulness, for your unselfishness, for you never ending love, and for giving me the greatest gift of all... our son. Thank you for being the greatest dad, and friend! Hunter and I are so lucky to have you!

13 comments:

Suzanne Gnehm said...

Happy Anniversary you two, we love you both.

Ju and Brack said...

Happy Anniversary! I know exactly what you mean by it feeling like forever but at the same time like that much time couldn't have already passed. I love your cute picture, you guys are such a cute family!

Nate said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! We love your little family, your son is so good looking. Here's going on three :)

ThE oLdHaM's said...

Congrats you guys! Your little boy is so darling!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica. :) Super CUTE family picture!!!

Here is my email---sixthwest@hotmail.com so email yours and I will add you :)

Sharida said...

Happy 2 Year!! Ehlers just had their 2 year.

I'm so glad you found my blog! I've been meaning to add you since I found yours. But life gets so busy and frankly after 3 kids my memory isn't too impressive anymore. lol

Margie said...

Happy Anniversary! That picture is so gorgeous! Love it!

JD and Alicia said...

i feel like i was just at your wedding! cute picture! and we definitely need to get together again...good idea!

Jason & Nicole said...

oh my heck!! cutest family ever!!!!

Jennie said...

Happy Anniversary! 2 years really did fly by :) You have such a beautiful family and love for each other! Love you so much!

anne said...

Congratulations! I know what you mean about "holy cow it's been two years...but is that all?" It's seems like Jace and I have been married forever. Anyway...congrats again.

April said...

Happy Anniversary! Your Family is so beautiful!!!

Hilary said...

Happy Anniversary! Your son is so cute. Congrats to you and Tyler. Hope all is well!