". . . Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching comes the changes. . . The tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleanded surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly. . . Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey. . . For one day each of us will run out of tomorrows." -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hunter Playing on the Stairs!


Look out world, here I come! Hunter has started to crawl and pull himself up on the stairs! I can't believe how big he is getting. I need to find a baby gate that works with stair railings though. Nothing works! I got the Safety First gate which was the most expensive but it doesn't work 'cause of the railing. It's as if I need something that can attach to or wrap around them. I don't know how to explain it very well. I'll take a picture and post it but in the meantime if anyone has a suggestion, let me know:)

2 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

Jessica, I found your blog through Alicia Kitchen! Your baby boy is adorable! It looks like you are doing so well:)

anne said...

Well, we don't have stairs in good old St. George, so sorry...but I can't really help with that. But I have a climber too. Xander has figured out how to climb up on things and then gets himself stuck and screams until I come get him. Ahh kids.