". . . Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from where we were to where we are now. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching comes the changes. . . The tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleanded surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly. . . Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey. . . For one day each of us will run out of tomorrows." -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Whole Fam Damily!






4 comments:

Jennie said...

FINALLY! Yeah, a post!! Now people can leave comments about how you never post :) j/k! I love you! These pix turned out cute! xoxo

Skeem's said...

Yeah!!! I love the pictures, they turned out really good:) You have such a sweet little family, hunter is getting so big.
Sis

anne said...

Jess, I don't know if you remember me from good ol' ASL class at Davis...It's Anne (Booth). I really don't know how I found you through this whole blogger world, but I'm glad I did. You're family is so cute...and your pictures are beautiful. You can check out my family any time.
thefamilyvern.blogspot.com

April said...

I'm so glad you started posting!! your blog is way cute and you have a beautiful family! love ya1